以上规定如有变化将及时更新并另行通知。如有疑问，请致电考点咨询电话：（0512）67168143 （咨询工作时间为工作日上午 8：30 -11：30，下午 13：30 -16：30）；电子邮箱：firstname.lastname@example.org
Because of the frequent outbreaks of pandemic in the surrounding areas, the IELTS test sessions in December 2022 for both IELTS on Paper and IELTS on Computer are cancelled.
Notice on IELTS Test Epidemic Prevention and Control Arrangement at Soochow University
According to the regulations of Suzhou city on epidemic prevention and control and the requirements of Soochow University, to successfully enter the campus, please pay attention to the following requirements:
lCandidates MUST be from Jiangsu Province and abide by the Epidemic Prevention and Control Arrangement at Soochow University.
Candidates may NOT be allowed to enter the campus in any of the circumstances:
1) Candidates have a history of living or travelling in high and low Covid risk area in the past 7 days prior to their test.
2) Candidates FAIL to provide their green Jiangsu health codes and their valid negative Nucleic Acid Test reports.
3) Candidates are under compulsory quarantine, stay-at-home order or a self-quarantine order, as specified by the Chinese Government
4) Candidates have high temperature, persistent cough, difficult breathing or other flu-like symptoms in the past 7 days.
5) Candidates whose temperatures are over 37.3℃ on the test day.
6) Candidates are decided to be NOT appropriate to attend gathering activities by the community which test center belongs to and other institutions on the test day.
· All candidates from Jiangsu Province outside of Suzhou should complete a nucleic acid “landing test” within 12 hours after arriving in Suzhou, and provide a negative nucleic acid test report (one test must be conducted in Suzhou) once a day during the 3 days prior to the examination. (The interval of each sampling record should be 24 hours)
·All candidates in Suzhou must provide 2 negative nucleic acid test reports before entering the school.(The interval of each sampling record should be 24 hours)
·Guardian or other friends that accompany the test takers are NOT allowed to enter the campus.
·Candidates must provideADMISSION TICKET and the ID which is exactly the same as the one you registered for the test; all the candidates should have a green Jiangsu health code and a green travel history record; all the candidates should have Negative Nucleic Acid Test before test; candidates go through the checks for temperature (≤37.3 °C), and test takers with a temperature≥37.3°C after two consecutive temperature checks will not be allowed to take the test.
·All candidates enter the test center from SOUTH Gate of the Soochow University (North Campus) which is on the No.178 Ganjiang East Road. There is a side door at the southeast side of the playground which goes straight to the test centre; during the test all exits of the test centre will be locked to isolate the candidates, working staff, students as well as teaching staff.
·After entering campus, candidates should follow designated lane to go and leave the test center.
·Candidates must wear a mask (disposable medical mask or surgical mask) throughout the test. (You may be requested to remove your mask for photo-taking and identification verification). Please maintain a one-metre physical distance from other test takers, test day staff and examiners wherever possible.
·During the test, if a candidate has a temperature of more than 37.3°C) (37.3°C) included) or symptoms like constant coughing, they should end the test. Contingency plans follow.
·Please note the deadlines on your admission ticket. If you arrive late to your IELTS test, you might not be allowed to participate.
·There is a coffee shop located 50 meters (Fu Ya Yuan) to the north of the test centre available for candidates
The regulations above are subjected to change, and should you have any query, feel free to contact us at （0512）67168143 ( working day 8:30AM-11:30; 13:30PM -16:30 PM; email: email@example.com )